Learn all you need to know about our “Best Day Ever!”
The Low Down
October 1, 2016
St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, 10 S Lincoln St, Smithton, IL 62285.
Ceremony begins at 2 p.m.
While we run off to take a few photos with our crew, feel free to visit some local establishments and watering holes nearby. Don’t forget! We will have a shuttle running from Althoff Catholic High School out to Karban’s Knotty Pines and back. See below for more shuttle details.
- No-Jacks Bar & Grill- 4001 IL-159, Smithton, IL 62285
Catholic War Veterans- 3535 IL-159, Freeburg, IL 62243
- West End Tavern- 319 W Laurel St, Millstadt, IL 62260
- Reifschneider’s Grill & Grape: 700 N State St, Freeburg, IL 62243
- The Weingarten: 1780 IL-15, Belleville, IL 62221
- Tavern on Main: 301 E Main St, Belleville, IL 62220
Pitchers Sports Pub: 104 W Main St, Belleville, IL 62220
- Demo’s Sport’s Bar: 3829 N Belt W, Belleville, IL 62226
- 4204 Main Street Brewing Company & Beer Garden: 4204 W Main St, Belleville, IL 62226
We All Party
The evening’s fun festivities will be held at Karban’s Knotty Pines, 4569 Buss Branch Rd, Waterloo, IL 62298
Cocktail Hour & Yard Games
Begins at 5 p.m.
Dinner Under the Stars
Begins at 6 p.m with dancing to follow.
We do want to note that weather permitting, we will be eating dinner outdoors in a field and under the stars. Please dress for the weather and consider your footwear since you may be seated in a grassy area.
If You Feel So Inclined
If you feel so inclined, we are registered at the following locations:
To make things a little more convenient for our guests and to ensure that you can have A LOT of fun and get a safe ride home, we will have a shuttle running from Althoff Catholic High School (ACHS),5401 W Main St, Belleville, IL 62226, out to the reception venue, Karban’s Knotty Pines.
PICK UP TIMES FROM ACHS:
- 4:15 p.m.– Arrive at Knotty Pines @ 4:45/5 p.m.
- 5:15 p.m.– Arrive at Knotty Pines at 5:45/6 p.m.
- 10:30 p.m.– Arrive at Althoff at 11 p.m.
- 11:30 p.m.– Arrive at Althoff at 12 a.m.
- 12:30 p.m.– Arrive at Althoff at 1 a.m.
Please note that the shuttle will pick up in front of the gym/ cafeteria entrance to the school.